Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fall 2006

Look, it has been more than 8 months since the last time i logged on. Wat happen? Where is my emotion? Im asking myself that question as the matter of fact that i no longer have feeling for almost everything that i used to feel, which made me write a whole bunch of blog back then. I've changed! Cant resist that. People have to change due to certain circumstances, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not so good. But, there's got to be one good thing about it: im adapting to my current life which is wat ive been trying to do. Amazingly, everytime i look back, it's marked by such a big change in me that i can hardly see if i dont try to recall my old stuff by looking at my thought back then. A lil confusion + amazed + acceptance are wat im feeling now. My busy cycle of life has been taking all my precious time and producing a different me that I always get a feeling of emptiness everytime i look at my diary. Whereas the feeling of overwhelming keeps bugging and coming over everyday of my life which i thought i already got used to.
Damn it, it's already 4:05pm, get to come to my class now, oopps, my emotion has gone again, left me here in a crowded room, well, go now.

D.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home